Terms and Conditions
This notice applies to the entire contents of this website under the domain name www.livestocknw.co.uk or www.livestocknorthwest.co.uk. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before using this website. Please note that using this website indicates that you have accepted these terms. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not use this website.
www.livestocknw.co.uk is the knowledge transfer website for The RDPE Northwest Livestock Programme - a four-year support programme (2009 to 2013) for Northwest livestock farmers delivered by a consortium of partners co-ordinated by the Northwest Regional Development Agency.
The consortium is referred to in these Terms and Conditions as ‘Livestock Northwest’, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’. Myerscough College, Bilsborrow, Preston, Lancashire, PR3 0RY (Telephone: 01995 642206) is the member of the consortium with responsibility for the website - which transmits information between RDPE funded activities and farm businesses in the Northwest.
The website also delivers technical information from other research and development establishments relevant to the programme’s three core themes of Farm Competitiveness, Nutrient Management and Animal Health and Welfare.
Myerscough College is a Further Education Corporation, a body incorporated under the Further and Higher Education Act 1992, and registered for VAT (No: 604602674).
All correspondence regarding this website should be addressed to the programme’s Agricultural Information Officer at email@example.com
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this web page. Changes shall come into effect once posted. You should check these Terms and Conditions from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. Using or accessing this website indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions please do not continue to use the website. Your use and continued use of the website shall be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
You, the website visitor, and your use of this website are referred to as ‘you’ and ‘your’.
Use of the website is subject to the following terms:
- Copyright. The content and design of this website is subject to copyright owned by us or used under licence from third party copyright owners. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Notice. The Copyright Notice forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Website Use. The information contained on this website is given for general information and interest purposes only. This website has been designed to act as a knowledge exchange platform of information between RDPE funded activities, farm, allied industries and the community. WHILE WE ENDEAVOUR TO ENSURE THAT THE INFORMATION AND DATA ON THIS WEBSITE IS CORRECT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE WEBSITE CONTAINS THIRD PARTY MATERIAL IN ADDITION TO OUR OWN AND THEREFORE WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF ANY MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE NOR ANY RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THIS WEBSITE. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. As a result, you should not rely on this information, and we recommend that you take further advice or seek further guidance before taking any action based on the information contained on this website. If you see anything on the website which is wrong or illegal please notify the Agricultural Information Officer immediately.
- Livestock Northwest’s Liability. LIVESTOCK NORTHWEST SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS (WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT), GOODWILL OR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING. LIVESTOCK NORTHWEST DOES NOT EXCLUDE ITS LIABILITY (IF ANY) TO YOU FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH RESULTING FROM OUR NEGLIGENCE, FOR FRAUD OR FOR ANY MATTER WHICH IT WOULD BE ILLEGAL TO EXCLUDE OR TO ATTEMPT TO EXCLUDE.
- Availability. We do not guarantee that this website will be compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use. We do not guarantee that this website will be available all the time or at any specific time. We reserve the right to withdraw or modify this website at any time.
- Contracting online. If you make a contract with a third party who is named or referred to on this website, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are happy with the terms of that contract and to take legal advice if necessary.
- Law. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Nothing on this website is intended to be nor should be seen as an offer to enter into a contract with us, except for these Terms and Conditions which govern the relationship between you and us in relation to your use of the website.